Whether you are a home owner, a landlord or a tenant, we are on your side. It’s easy for things to go sour and for you to end up in a dispute you do not want to have to deal with. From squatters who need to be evicted to nightmare landlords, there are many potential problems that are hard to manage on your own.
Our solicitors can help
We understand the challenges of the landlord and tenant relationship and have acted on both sides of disputes. We are experienced in all matters relating to
- Drafting tenancy agreements. We will make sure that everything is in order and that your rights are protected by law.
- Rent or mortgage arrears. If you are behind in payments it doesn’t have to mean that you will be evicted. Our solicitors can help you negotiate a payment plan with your lender or landlord and negotiate a settlement before any eviction proceedings are lodged.
- Disrepair claims. Landlords have a responsibility to see that their property is kept in good repair. If they aren’t meeting their responsibilities we can help you bring a case against them.
- Eviction and repossession. If you can’t pay your mortgage or rent and are facing eviction, there are a number of avenues we can explore before you are actually evicted.
- Illegal eviction. If you are a tenant who has already been evicted, we might be able to have you allowed back into the property and be compensated for the eviction. If you are a landlord being accused of illegal eviction our solicitors can defend your rights.
- Harassment. If your landlord is behaving in a threatening manner, or visiting you without warning, we can have an injunction brought against them.
Why choose us?
We are a highly dedicated team of professionals to assist you in all your legal matters.
We offer fixed fee services for certain matters.